- Work closely with sales and Front office to provide support for the teams and ensure clients’ trades to be executed in timely and professional manner;
- Handle OTC trade execution, document checking and related corporate action;
- Support the new account opening process, document checking and related compliance issue;
- Responsible for the monitoring of client cash activities and daily operations including but not limited to fund deposit, withdrawal and transfer;
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma holders or above in Finance or related disciplines;
- 1-3 years relevant working experience, fresh graduates are also welcome;
- OTC product knowledge such as Bond and Funds etc.;
- Holder of SFC license Type 1 is highly preferred;
- Proficiency in MS Office, VBA is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese with Mandarin and able to work under pressure;
- Less experienced candidate will be considered for the position of Assistant Operation & CS Officer;
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package, 5-day work and stable working environment. Interested parties please submit your full resume with present salary, expected salary and availability to email@example.com.
All applications received will be treated in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.